Tuesday 14 November 2017

⋆ All Book of Shadows / Grimoire Posts ⋆


What is a Book of Shadows / Grimoire?  - It is my understanding (in my opinion) that these books are used as journals and/or references and/or..  Well let me explain - A Book of Shadows (BoS) / Grimoire is used to contain a Pagan/Witch/Spiritual Persons spells, ritual, recipes, notes, thoughts, instructions, other workings etc..  It is typically handwritten, but not always, and it's usually a very private book.  Sometimes this book may be a collective book like one shared in a coven (but here we're looking at person BoS/G).  Sometimes this book is passed down throughout a family or left to descendants upon death and other times it's to be burnt with the writer.  Some writers even publish theirs or versions of.  - Similar books may be Book of Light, Book of Mirrors, Book of Rainbows, Book of Angels and the list goes on.  I'm hoping what ever book or whatever faith / practice you follow you might learn something from these prompts.

A list of quick links to blog & vlog post regarding Book of Shadows, Grimoire and other similar Witchy / Pagan books:

--- .November 2017 Mini Witchy / Pagan Book Series. -------------
--- .My BoS / Grimoire. -------------


--- .Links. -------------

Prompts (All round ideas).
Content Ideas (stuff I might like to include in my book).
Layout & Design Inspiration (How I might like my book/pages/content to look).
Tools & Materials (Things I might like to use to create in my book like stencils and journaling cards).
- My actual BoS / Grimoire for anyone interested in seeing my progress..  


--- .Other Sources. -------------
RhomanysRealm YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment