Tuesday 5 September 2017

PP: Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook 2018


Bringing back Pagan Planner!


Hey lovelies so I thought I would write a blog post about what happened to the Pagan Planner part of my blog!!  And honestly it just never happened..  I did (as seen in vid 1 & 2) cut the damaged book down and used washi to reinforce / cover the spiral binding holds which I then punched and inserted into an A5 Planner (Filofax Metropol in Black).  But I just didn't like how big and bulky a few rolls of tape made it!!  I just didn't use it at all.  I ended up using Evernote, various notebooks, work books, book of shadows and even my personal and pocket sized planners.  But 2018 I want to get ontop of that and be more practical and have my practice more or less in one place..  So I picked up a Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook 2018.  Decided to do an overview & haul plus planner stickers and recommend some other books!!



Book recommendations:
1. Scott Cunningham - Encyclopedia Of Magical Herbs.  Published 1985.
2. Selene Silverwood - The Witch's Journal. Published 2009.
3. Lexa Rosean - The Encyclopedia of Magickal Ingredients. Published 2006.
4. Brenda Knight - Goth Magick. Published 2006.


No comments:

Post a Comment