Thursday 20 October 2016

MM. DIY Oil Infused Votive & Skull Candles



Personal experience. 

Yesterday I did some playing about with heat infusing oil..  Spell work, I ground up relevant herbs and added them along with a few drops of essential oils to an almond carrier oil.  I then heated this up and let cook for half hour, covered with cling film and left to sit for 24 hours.


I melted down some candle making soy wax flakes which I used said oil to make a skull candle (not sharing as its for personal spell work).  I went on to make some votive candles and I saved the rest of the oil to use as part of the skull candle spell.



Imogen BB

I don't believe in messing with love but if you want to know how skull candles are used for spells here's some examples..     


Edit.  The skull didn't do what that votive did and neither did 2 others lol.  But in other news the skull spell worked exactly as intended!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment