Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year & Social Media

🎊 Happy New Year! 


 Are you following me on social media? 

πŸ¦‡ Instagram Main Account @missimoinsane
www.instagram.com/missimoinsane 

πŸ“š Instagram Planner Account @missimoinsane_plans
www.instagram.com/missimoinsane_plans

 Instagram Arts and Crafts Account @missimoinsane_creations
www.instagram.com/missimoinsane_creations 

πŸ“Έ YouTube @ imogenakamissimoinsane 
www.youtube.com/c/imogenakamissimoinsane

🐦 Twitter @ missimoinsane 
www.twitter.com/missimoinsane

For more social media links and updates and information on me check out..
www.missimoinsane.webs.com


What's happening in January / 2018?


  • New Arts and Crafts instagram - www.instagram.com/missimoinsane_creations as I am getting into doing ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), my craftroom is 80% setup, I am wanting to get back crafting. 
  • More Book of Shadows prompts and information posted every Sunday see list HERE.
  • Generally more continuous stuff from last year. 
  • More self help & self focus to improve my life. 
  • More active in social media and well lets see what surprises unfold.

Imogen aka missimoinsane 

No comments:

Post a Comment