Wednesday 19 September 2018

Coming back to BoS Prompts 2018

Hi my lovelies, I trust we have all had a magickal Spring / Summer. I know hosting the three Instagram challenges #OMGItsJuneWitches  #OMGItsJulyWitches  #OMGItsAugustWitches  were all a fantastic success and I absolutely loved seeing what everyone else was up to!! That said I’m also announcing my #31WitchyThings  Instagram Challenge for October which feel free to follow me on my Witchy Instagram @ www.instagram.com/missimoinsane as we head into Autumn (Fall) now what with Mabon / Autumn Equinox this weekend coming – many Mabon Blessings to you and yours!! 

What’s Mabon? Click HERE to see the blog I wrote on Sabbats. 

So it’s usually in these darker months that we tend to focus more on the darker aspects of our practice and it’s this time of the year a lot of us start looking at Shadow Working. Now I touched on Shadow working before in fact I wrote a whole blog on it HERE. But also over these darker months I’d like to get back into writing for you all so I’m looking for ideas (either further in depth of what I’ve already wrote or stuff I haven’t yet covered). So absolutely feel free to comment here, the facebook page, facebook message or contact me on one of my other social medias.

If you wish to catch up on my previous Book of Shadows / Grimoire Prompts & Information please feel free to click HERE

- Imogen aka missimoinsane @ www.ppwwmm.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment