Saturday 2 December 2017

WW. Lighting Charcoal Disc Tips!

I shared this on my Instagram @ www.instagram.com/missimoinsane
but I thought I would also share this here...

Few Tools & Tips For Lighting Charcoal Discs.




Tips for using charcoal discs. The ones I use are Sheesha hooka charcoal discs. I hold them with tweezers (mine are bent note), over a flameproof / fire resistant bowl like my cauldron, a dish, this silver leaf.. And above / placed upon salt, sand or a lot of ash (or in my case a mixture). I use regular lighters to light my discs and a pretty herb spoon (search AliExpress for tea spoons these ones are now less than 50p inc shipping!) used to place herbs on the disc once light. More tips would be you don't want hair or clothing anywhere near nor do you want to stand directly above as smoke can go in your eyes (even when you wear glasses) or be inhaled and that's not good.. Hope this helped!

REMEMBER ALWAYS PRACTICE 🔥 FIRE 🔥SAFETY!

Spoon - AliExpress years ago when they were £2-3 lol.
Lighter - pack of 5 for £1 from Poundland.
Tweezers - Set of 5 craft tweezers £1 from Poundland. (or a bit more on ebay)
Leaf bowl/dish - I found in charity shop for 50p YEARS ago and bought it as an offering dish originally.
Charcoal discs - I get on ebay in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment