Saturday 29 April 2017

MM. More Skull Candles..



Personal experience. 

I got a new mold (bigger one) and wanted to make some room decor for my new bedroom ...  but thought I would share here.  Scented with store bought fragrance oil which sunk and caused dips in the tops of their heads..

I melted down some candle making soy wax flakes which I used said oil to make a skull candles in regular off white & then added black soy candle wax dye. 





Imogen BB

I don't believe in messing with love but if you want to know how skull candles are used for spells here's some examples..     


Edit.  The skull spell I mentioned in my last blog about this worked exactly as intended!!   


1 comment:

  1. Earthly is a marketplace that brings together the best Women Bathrobes products to the region, Our primary focus is to bring unique, sustainable fabrics to the region in timeless styles, bridging the gap currently existing in the marketplace.

    ReplyDelete